Skip to content
How to make the most of your candle
The first burn is the most important. The first time you burn your candle, burn it for 2-3 hours. This will not only enhance the fragrance throw, but also help avoid “tunneling”—where the candle burns down the middle, leaving wax around the edges.
- Before each burn it is essential to ensure you have removed any unnecessary wick, trimming the wick to approximately 1/4 inch. This is really easy and can be done simply by pinching the burnt wick away with your fingers, before it is lit of course, but I would strongly recommend investing in a pair of wick trimmers. This will also ensure the candle doesn't create soot!
- When lighting the candle make sure that no wick trimmings or used matches are in the wax, always burn your candle on an even and fire resistant surface and ensure that it is away from flammable items.
- Never burn the candle for longer than 3 hours at a time and when extinguishing the glass will be hot so please be careful. Burning your candle for longer could cause the glass to crack. Extinguish the candle if it repeatedly smokes, flickers or if the flame becomes too high. Let it cool and trim the wick and move away from drafts before relighting.
- When you reach the metal wick holder at the bottom of the vessel please discontinue use, you can order a refill service or reuse the vessel as a pot, cup or vase! Reusing & Refilling is the way forward!
- Always burn your candle within sight, away from drafts and never leave it unattended. Please keep it out of reach of children and pets.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.